Creating a developer course is a good way for me to cement my understand of technologies for other tech stacks I use. I do a lot with the Twitter developer API.
These easy to follow courses condense a lot of my knowledge and experience.
First Look: Twitter API v2
This course will introduce you to the new Twitter API that has recently been shipped. You will learn about the main features, endpoints and what’s possible with this ground up rebuild of the Twitter API.
In this course you’ll:
- explore what’s new in version 2 of the Twitter API
- discover what endpoints are available and what you can do with them
- learn about the Projects and Apps heirarchy
- learn about Fields, Metrics, Entity and Context Annotations
- learn how managing threads has been made easier.
- learn how you can get started with version 2 of the Twitter API
You’ll also learn about use cases for the new endpoints and some tools I use to make my life with the Twitter API easier. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge needed to get started with this ground up rebuild of the Twitter API.
You can find the course here: Pluralsight
Playbook: Mining Data with the Twitter API
The course is aimed at analysts, academics, developers, and data scientists that need to connect to the Twitter API and extract data.
In this course you’ll learn how to:
- create a Twitter Application
- use OAuth & Bearer Tokens
- use the Twitter Standard Search API
- surface hashtags, URLs & user mentions
In less than 60 minutes you’ll be able to connect to and extract data using the Twitter API using C#. You’ll also have a reusable codebase that can be used in other software projects!
You can check out the course here!