I’ve kept this quiet for a while but the time is right share the news.
I’ve joined the LinkedIn Learning Instructor Team!
A few weeks ago I wrapped up recording for my first course which covers Azure AI Fundamentals (AI-900) Cert Prep: Conversational AI Workloads on Azure.
The following chapters are included:
- Identify Common Conversational AI Workloads
- Identify Tools and Azure Services for Conversational AI Workloads
There are a total of 9 videos between both chapters with topics that include, but are not limited to:
- Overview of common conversational AI workloads
- Understand features and characteristics for chatbots
- Identify common use cases and workloads for conversational AI
- Overview of Azure Bot Service
- Overview of QnA Maker Service
Chapters include a combination of slides, code, and diving into the Azure Portal to help you understand the fundamentals of conversational AI workloads in Microsoft Azure.
I had a lot of fun creating this course with LinkedIn.
Stay tuned for the release date.