Are you looking at sitting the new AI-102 Microsoft exam and gaining the Azure AI Engineer Associate accreditation?
My next Pluralsight course will help you understand some of the key concepts the exam covers in relation to the “Implementing Computer Vision Solutions” component of the exam. 20-25% of the exam content is covered by this topic.
This new Pluralsight course will tell you all you need to know about the Computer Vision API and Form Recognizer API and will cover the following learning objectives:
- Extracting text from images
- Extracting text from images by using the OCR API
- Extracting information from forms or receipts by using the pre-built receipt model in Form Recognizer
- Building and optimize a custom model for Form Recognizer
- Converting handwritten text by using Ink Recognizer
- Extracting text from images or PDFs by using the Read API
Computer Vision API
You can do loads with this API and my new course will take you through the main capabilities it delivers.
Form Recognizer API
I’ve been using Form Recognizer recently to label and train custom models to accelerate the classification of documents and PDFs.
The new course will help you understand what’s involved in creating, training and using a Form Recognizer instance.
You can deploy these AI services a load of use cases. I might also publish a blog at some point that shows you how to setup the Form Recognizer service in Azure as a web application.
When Will The Course Be Released?
This new course will be release on or around July.
You can find out more details about what’s measured in other areas of the AI-102 here.