I recently created a new Pluralsight course that gets you upto speed with the new ground up rebuild of the Twitter API.
In this course you’ll:
- explore what’s new in version 2 of the Twitter API
- discover what endpoints are available and what you can do with them
- learn about the Projects and Apps heirarchy
- learn about Fields, Metrics, Entity and Context Annotations
- learn how managing threads has been made easier.
- learn how you can get started with version 2 of the Twitter API
You’ll also learn about use cases for the new endpoints and some tools I use to make my life with the Twitter API easier.
When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge needed to get started with this ground up rebuild of the Twitter API.
You can find the course here: Twitter API v2: First Look | Pluralsight.