A few days ago my friend and fellow Pluralsight author Jason Alba (founder and CEO of JibberJobber) had a 45 minute livestream.
We covered a lot of ground. Some of the topics included:
- Tech in the 80s and Bulletin Board Systems (BBS)
- My background and getting into the software industry
- Dropping out of university (then going back much later in life)
- Getting into artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Building my own SaaS from the ground up
You can watch a recording at YouTube here.