Are you thinking of contributing to Open Source but have reservations or not sure how or why you might want to?
A few weeks ago, I shared some thoughts on contributing to Open Source that were published on the Microsoft Industry Blogs website.
Some of the topics I discussed included:
- A little bit of my story and how I got into the tech industry
- Creating an API to tap into the new Twitter API
- Why I built the API
- Finding time to contribute to the open source community
- How developers can use the API
- The importance of community feedback
- Using open source software
Feel free to check it out here if this is something you’re interested in.
Leave a Reply