I took a poll on Twitter a few weeks ago asking if developers would be interested in a series of tutorials that showed how to extract data from the Instagram Graph API. There were a few votes in the poll and some decent engagement on LinkedIn so here we are!
In the coming weeks I’ll craft a few articles that:
- Introduce the Instagram Graph API
- What you need to configure in Facebook and Instagram to get access the Instagram Graph API
- Examples of datasets you can fetch using the Instagram Graph API
- Show how to write an API in C# that connects to the Instagram Graph API and fetches data
- Show how you can use AI delivered through Azure Cognitive Services to surface insights in Instagram datasets
This will probably take 3-4 articles to cover each of these topics so watch this space!
Leave a Reply